Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 04-08-2012, 03:09 AM   #1
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
Wexler?

I notice that Wexler is implementing LG's new flexible display as the Wexler Flex ONE, and was wondering if anybody had experience with previous Wexler models and could venture an opinion on what their firmware/software is like. (I'll be looking seriously at this as my next eReader, but am unlikely to be in a position to try before I buy.)
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
Trajan
Trajan began at the beginning.

Device: Previous Kindle 3 | Kindle DX owner
I've heard bad things about the screen quality of previous Wexler models (which obviously don't apply to this one). Regarding firmware... i've no idea.
Trajan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2012, 03:20 AM   #3
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
Just a brief follow-up note: it's now three months on, and I've yet to see any indication of this eReader actually being available for sale anywhere. Has anybody actually seen it for sale (or actually bought one, as opposed to having been given/loaned one to review, as happened with numerous bloggers a few months back).

Update: just found an answer to my own question -- shopereaders.com has it available for a rather pricey $329.99. (Though the fact that they're also offering pre-orders of the yet-to-be-officially-announced Sony PRS-T2 makes me suspect that they may be somewhat overly-optimistic in their sales offerings.)

Last edited by Hrafn; 07-26-2012 at 03:27 AM.
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote