Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-27-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
abrazor
abrazor began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Question New Kindle PDF reading

The latest update to Kindle2 enables native PDF viewing but Calibre will not send PDFs to my Kindle without conversion. Can this be changed?
abrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 06:46 AM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrazor View Post
The latest update to Kindle2 enables native PDF viewing but Calibre will not send PDFs to my Kindle without conversion. Can this be changed?
It has already been fixed and will appear in the next release.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kindle pdf calibre