Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
My Husband's Book is at Smashwords

Da-Da-Du-Da! (Fanfare)

My brilliant husband's, Tim's, first book is at Smashwords. It is the story of his life, including idyllic childhood, drug addiction, mental illness, being burned in a gasoline fire, recovery from both burns and drugs, and finally he meets and marries the greatest woman alive.

Get "The Days of Babylon: An Autobiography By A Former Stoner" at Smashwords!

Fake Reviews:
Fabu! Boffo! I couldn't put it down! Two thumbs up!
Bambi (bambiblings.blogspot.com)

If you buy no other book this season, make sure this is the one!
DixieGal (bambiblings.blogspot.com)

The book is great, and the wife's jewelry ain't half bad either.
Anonymous (bambiblings.blogspot.com)

Last edited by DixieGal; 03-15-2010 at 01:58 PM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Da-Da-Du-Da! (Fanfare)

My brilliant husband's, Tim's, first book is at Smashwords. It is the story of his life, including idyllic childhood, drug addiction, mental illness, being burned in a gasoline fire, recovery from both burns and drugs, and finally he meets and marries the greatest woman alive.

Get "The Days of Babylon: An Autobiography By A Former Stoner" at Smashwords!

Fake Reviews:
Fabu! Boffo! I couldn't put it down! Two thumbs up!
Bambi (bambiblings.blogspot.com)

If you buy no other book this season, make sure this is the one!
DixieGal (bambiblings.blogspot.com)

The book is great, and the wife's jewelry ain't half bad either.
Anonymous (bambiblings.blogspot.com)
I have some bad news for you. He's fibbing. He has not married "the greatest woman alive" as he did not marry my wife.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have some bad news for you. He's fibbing. He has not married "the greatest woman alive" as he did not marry my wife.
She's there reading over your shoulder... isn't she.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 03:22 PM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post

She's there reading over your shoulder... isn't she.

BOb

Just call it a 3-way tie!
Old 03-15-2010, 05:16 PM   #5
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Hey, Chris told me I was the greatest woman alive!! Makes it a 4-way tie!
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:23 PM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Hey, Chris told me I was the greatest woman alive!! Makes it a 4-way tie!
I'm in the company of greatness!
Old 03-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #7
Billjr13
Addict
Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 700 & 650
THANKS, I'LL CHECK IT OUT. GOOD LUCK WITH THE BOOK!
(I thought I married the greatest gal in the world!?
Billjr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:57 AM   #8
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billjr13 View Post
THANKS, I'LL CHECK IT OUT. GOOD LUCK WITH THE BOOK!
(I thought I married the greatest gal in the world!?

So sweet! I hope you guys are telling these wonderful women that every single day!
Old 03-18-2010, 08:06 AM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I thought I was the greatest woman alive?

Signed:
(Confused)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:32 AM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
you're a legend in your own mind Don.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:34 PM   #11
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post

Signed:
(Confused)
Very confused!

off to buy the book sorry DG it took me a week to find this, but thanks to Tom's review I'm in!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 01:20 PM   #12
TC Beacham
Great Beach Reads!
TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
GREAT TITLE!

Best of Luck
TC Beacham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 02:15 PM   #13
Reporter15
Author
Reporter15 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC Beacham View Post
GREAT TITLE!

Best of Luck

Wow! I just have to let you know: I loved ESCAPING CELIA and just hurried over to Amazon to download LEAVE ME GASPING.

Please write faster <lol>.

Lynn
Reporter15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 02:21 PM   #14
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Very confused!

off to buy the book sorry DG it took me a week to find this, but thanks to Tom's review I'm in!

Tom reviewed it? Where?
Old 03-25-2010, 02:23 PM   #15
Zipr
Zealot
Zipr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Tom reviewed it? Where?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...postcount=4290
Zipr is offline   Reply With Quote