Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 05-28-2010, 05:55 PM   #1
deltop
Zealot
deltop doesn't litterdeltop doesn't litterdeltop doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Glo
Txtr and Adobe drm on the iPad

Couldn't see any mention of this but if you jailbreak and use Fullforce on the txtr app you can get your drm'ed (ADE) epub files working perfectly on the iPad.

Epubs display just as they would in any other ADE supported reading device. All you have to do is tap in the middle of the screen after opening the file to increase the text size to one suitable for the iPad.

I'll post some screenshots when I get time. But is seems perfectly stable with Fullforce.
deltop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:14 AM   #2
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
I'll have to check out an ebook from my library and give it a try. Other than that, txtr is a lousy reading app

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2011, 02:26 PM   #3
JohnDeere125
JohnDeere125 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
I know TXTR is a compromise but after so many attempts I do have a legal DRM copy of books I purchased through Sony on my iPad. If all of my attmepts had resulted in ADE rendered files, I could manage them. It is just the incomplete fragments that are showing up in my library that I would like to clear out. TXTR web site and HELP screens are no help at all.
JohnDeere125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:27 PM   #4
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Both iFlowReader and Bluefire have iPad apps, and read Adobe DRM (including Overdrive library books). Why then txtr?
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote