Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-09-2024, 03:55 PM   #1
Superphil
Enthusiast
Superphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo original.
Question Why is posting so hard!

I must say that I do not post ebooks often here. And everything I forget how to do it and when I do it I am never sure it will be posted! Why nit have an area that is clearly marked or a big red button showing what to do? Am I the only one frustrated by the mechanics of posting epubs here?
Superphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 05:11 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
  1. Go to the ePub Books sub-forum
  2. Click on New Thread
  3. Enter the information you want as the body of the message
  4. Use the paperclip icon or the Manage Attachments button to attach your ePub
  5. Click on Submit New Thread

Last edited by DNSB; 02-09-2024 at 05:14 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2024, 05:19 PM   #3
Superphil
Enthusiast
Superphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than momSuperphil loves his/her reader more than mom

Yes, thank-you. That is not the point of my comment. What not something more simple? More intuitive? Maybe it's me....
Old 02-09-2024, 06:09 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superphil View Post
Yes, thank-you. That is not the point of my comment. What not something more simple? More intuitive? Maybe it's me....
It's not more difficult to post here then any other forum I've used.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 06:59 PM   #5
Superphil
Enthusiast

It is really the mechanics of posting ebooks that I find clunky.
Advert
Old 02-09-2024, 07:39 PM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Adding an ebook to the library is no different from posting any other message. Just replace the random image or other supported filetype in the Attachments dialog with the ebook.

Looking at your recent post in the ePub Books sub-forum, it would appear that you did not attach the epub file though you should be able to edit your message and go into advanced mode to add that attachment.

One quick question: is this a combination of the two volumes from Gutenberg?

Last edited by DNSB; 02-09-2024 at 07:41 PM.
Old 02-09-2024, 07:44 PM   #7
Superphil
Enthusiast

It was the two volumes into one. Will try to fix this.Thanks.
Old 02-09-2024, 09:28 PM   #8
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Good luck and let us know if you still have any issues.
Old 02-10-2024, 07:02 AM   #9
Superphil
Enthusiast

I still do not see if I attached my epub to it. This epub is really Georg Forster's views on the trip, different from the views of Cook

Old 02-10-2024, 02:22 PM   #10
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
No sign of an attachment

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 03:27 PM   #11
Superphil
Enthusiast

Will try again
Old 02-10-2024, 03:35 PM   #12
Superphil
Enthusiast

I tried again, I attached the file and it still does not appear!
Old 02-10-2024, 03:46 PM   #13
Superphil
Enthusiast

Okay it is done. Not amused at how convoluted the process of posting is here. A plot to prevent people from posting more books? Only joking here but seriously bummed out at the process. Why a different page for the attachments? Crazy...
Old 02-11-2024, 02:47 AM   #14
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Good. Now please take a look at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=36438 and modify the title of your post accordingly (the one with the book, not this one).
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote