Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-07-2024, 08:22 AM   #46
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Done.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 03:34 PM   #47
vomov
Member Retired
vomov began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 912
Retire my account, please.
vomov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2024, 05:39 PM   #48
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Done.
Old 02-18-2024, 01:55 AM   #49
Moik
Member Retired
Moik began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Please retire my account, thank you in advance.
Moik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 06:07 AM   #50
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moik View Post
Please retire my account, thank you in advance.
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2024, 10:03 AM   #51
anonymized
Member Retired
anonymized began at the beginning.

Device: PB632
Can you delete my account, please (and change my username to something anonymized, if possible)?
Thanks in advance
anonymized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 10:43 AM   #52
issybird
o saeclum infacetum

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymized View Post
Can you delete my account, please (and change my username to something anonymized, if possible)?
Thanks in advance
Done.
Old 04-18-2024, 07:18 AM   #53
Anon Retired
Member Retired
Anon Retired began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Shine 3
Can you also please delete my account, and anonymize my username? Thank you.
Anon Retired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 12:23 PM   #54
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon Retired View Post
Can you also please delete my account, and anonymize my username? Thank you.

Done.
Old 04-22-2024, 02:40 PM   #55
something random
Member Retired
something random began at the beginning.

Device: none
Please retire my account and change my username to something random.
something random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 02:58 PM   #56
issybird
o saeclum infacetum

^^Done.
Old 04-22-2024, 07:21 PM   #57
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Can you delete my account, please.
And change my username to deleted
Thanks in advance
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 03:50 AM   #58
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by deleted2 View Post
Can you delete my account, please.
And change my username to deleted
Thanks in advance
Done.