Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 09-25-2023, 06:29 AM   #1
galax
galax began at the beginning.

Device: none
Pending post taking too long.

Greets,

I've written a post in Sigil sub forum and after submitting it, it gave a message about 'Pending review', but it's taking forever to show up.

Thanks.

Last edited by galax; 09-25-2023 at 06:31 AM. Reason: typo 'to' to 'too'
galax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 06:38 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
It's been less than 2 hours. There's only so many of us to find these posts and approve them. It's a manual process. Please have a little more patience when it happens again.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 07:21 AM   #3
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
So forever = 2 hours. I wonder how long infinity is, maybe 4 hours?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 09:39 AM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
To infinity... AND BEYOND!
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 01:41 PM   #5
galax
galax began at the beginning.

Device: none
AI reviewer

Allright, I was unfamiliar with the forum's reviewing procedures, somehow I expected one or two minutes at max. I panicked too because there wasn't any status messages about my pending post and such.

Perhaps some AI backend for the reviewing process would help and free mods from this chore. Substack recently added "AI powered search".

Thanks.
galax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 08:12 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by galax View Post
Allright, I was unfamiliar with the forum's reviewing procedures, somehow I expected one or two minutes at max. I panicked too because there wasn't any status messages about my pending post and such.

Perhaps some AI backend for the reviewing process would help and free mods from this chore. Substack recently added "AI powered search".

Thanks.
Artificial stupids can't do our job of filtering SPAM or others that violate MR Guidelines (mostly rules).
I am on of the Sigil Mods. I do other things daily other than haunt MR .
Today it is too hot for work in the yard or shop, so here I am
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote