Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-03-2020, 04:42 PM   #1
shad0wless
shad0wless began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Lightbulb can install duokan on kindle paperwhite?

hi friends.im noob
i wanna buy kindle paperwhite 10th generation.
i wanna read persian ebooks so need Duokan or software like Duokan for pdf.
can i install Duokan in kindle paperwhite 10th generation?
shad0wless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 06:15 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
You would be better off buying a Kobo Forma with an 8" screen and installing KOReader for your PDF or get a Pocketbook Inkpad X with a 10.3" screen. A 6" screen is awful for PDF.

Last edited by JSWolf; 06-03-2020 at 06:17 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 04:25 PM   #3
shad0wless
shad0wless began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
so duokan wont install paperwhite 10th generation?
shad0wless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 04:42 PM   #4
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wless View Post
hi friends.im noob
i wanna buy kindle paperwhite 10th generation.
i wanna read persian ebooks so need Duokan or software like Duokan for pdf.
You don't need Duokan, because current Kindle models support RTL Kindle books out of the box. You can even change the default font if you don't like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wless View Post
Most likely not, because it'd require a jailbreak. For details, see this Wiki entry. If your model can be jailbroken, you could install KOReader, which has a much better PDF support than the built-in app.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duokan, kindle, kindle paperwhite 10