Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #1
Siavahda
Connoisseur
Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.Siavahda can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2018
Unhappy Help, keeps rebooting when I open an ebook!

Hi, first time poster here I have a PRS-500, and lately sometimes when I try to open an ebook, my ereader switches off. When I turn it on again, it reboots from its last saved settings. I have no idea why it keeps doing this - it doesn't seem to matter if I'm trying to open a BBeb book or a text file - but it drains the battery and is really annoying!

Can anybody help?
Siavahda is offline   Reply With Quote