Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-30-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Amazon Local free voucher for 30% off Kindle accessories, YMMV

Free voucher for 30% off Kindle accessories, $30 max, must be used by July 10th, 2012. Can only be used for items sold by Amazon.

At the left in the second row at the top, select your state/area in the drop-down, or enter your zipcode. If the Kindle accessories offer isn't the one listed for your state/area/zip, scroll through at the bottom where it says "More Deals."

If your state/area isn't listed, entering your zipcode should get you to "Nationial" offers.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:48 AM   #2
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Sadly, most Kindle accessories sold by Amazon are very expensive (e.g. $14.99 for a USB wall charger that doesn't even include a cable - just the wall unit). Even at 30% off most are still pretty pricey.

I do think I'm going to get the Amazon Basics Mini-Travel Stand - I have a Stump, but it is really heavy, and this looks as if it might be lighter and easier to carry around. It has fairly good reviews and looks as if it folds nicely to reduce its size.

The link for this looks so long and horrible, even though I typed in the Amazon URL by hand and then searched from there, that I'm afraid to post for fear it has some hidden affiliate tag. If you are interested, just go to Amazon and search on "Amazon Basics Mini Travel Stand" and it's the first thing on the list.

If anyone else has any ideas about good things to use the voucher on, maybe they can post them.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2012, 01:03 PM   #3
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Here's a clicky for the Stand.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote