Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-17-2016, 04:59 PM   #15961
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Also available on UK site: https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/p/35nov
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 03:49 AM   #15962
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
35NOV added to first page
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2016, 06:22 PM   #15963
Fuba
Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
another 50% off miss you code: DLNLJ8
valid until 22nd of Nov
Fuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 02:34 PM   #15964
Mura35
Mammarella
Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-Reader, iPad
I just got this in my inbox

Get 35% off your next
great read.

Offer ends: December 01, 2016

Does anyone else have it? Is it a single purchase or multiple items? Anyone knows?
Mura35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 04:41 AM   #15965
Fuba
Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fuba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
kobo continues to miss me, 50% worth ...

7L2JRG
8N7VRT

both end 27th of November.
I assume these are single use coupons.
Fuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2016, 03:47 PM   #15966
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
If you live in Canada, you can enter to win a 50 dollar gift cert for Kobo (entry is actually on FB and requires a FB account):

https://www.kobo.com/ca/en/p/wishlist
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 08:27 PM   #15967
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
For the record, ebooks published by Tor and Baen are couponable

Note that they are also discountable in the Amazon Kindle store and I see discounts for November and December in UK.

So check both stores since Tor and Baen are non-DRM so can be freely converted even by the super-ethical.

Example 1635: The Wars for the Rhine by Anette Pedersen

Baen list and Kobo, $8.99. Amazon preorder ?

Edit, discount in UK, none in US.

Last edited by Little.Egret; 11-27-2016 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Correct prices
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:40 AM   #15968
artig
Zealot
artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo, kindle pw
Kobo has missed me, and offered 50% off my next read. The code expires December 8, but I can't find any couponable books that I want from them. I haven't checked if it works, but the code is G54S7T. Presumably single use, so first come, first served.
artig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:40 AM   #15969
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by artig View Post
Kobo has missed me, and offered 50% off my next read. The code expires December 8, but I can't find any couponable books that I want from them. I haven't checked if it works, but the code is G54S7T. Presumably single use, so first come, first served.
Changeling's Island by Dave Freer perhaps ?

Yes I know Tasmania is 1,200 miles away.
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 04:39 PM   #15970
jeather
Enthusiast
jeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjeather has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Glo
I also got a 50% code which I am not planning on using.

JTLU3R
jeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:12 PM   #15971
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeather View Post
I also got a 50% code which I am not planning on using.

JTLU3R
Just used this. Thanks!
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 02:11 AM   #15972
artig
Zealot
artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Egret View Post
Changeling's Island by Dave Freer perhaps ?

Yes I know Tasmania is 1,200 miles away.
With over 200 ebooks in my tbr stack there's really no current need to spend money on more books that I'll never read. Besides which I don't read much fiction, and it's probably going on 60 years since I last read any YA fiction.
Old 12-03-2016, 09:32 AM   #15973
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by artig View Post
With over 200 ebooks in my tbr stack there's really no current need to spend money on more books that I'll never read. Besides which I don't read much fiction, and it's probably going on 60 years since I last read any YA fiction.
Time for your second childhood maybe?
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 02:34 AM   #15974
artig
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
Time for your second childhood maybe?
It's way too late for that. I'm already well into my third childhood. For example in the first two I missed out on Lego, so now I've started on Lego Technic kits and Mindstorms in an attempt to maintain a little of the computer programming expertise gathered in the second childhood. And reading non-fiction books to maintain the learning process.

My assumption is that I'm forgetting something every day, so if I don't learn something new every day, sooner or later I'll run out of things to forget. And a life with an empty memory bank is not something I aspire to.

(Sorry, rather off topic)
Old 12-06-2016, 06:01 PM   #15975
willaful
Connoisseur
willaful began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Libra 2
Dang it, how come Kobo never misses me?
willaful is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals