Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-26-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
akira
akira began at the beginning.

Device: K3
Where to get best deals in Germany?

Hello all,
Can anybody help me where to buy sony readers in Germany?
Any clearance sale where I can get previous models at low prices.
Thank you so much!!!

Akira
akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:52 PM   #2
Romiman
Connoisseur
Romiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Sony PRS-350
The "Thalia" bookstores did.
But now, most of the readers will be sold.
(The prices where reduced intensively, especially for the PRS 505 and PRS 300.)
Romiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2010, 04:21 AM   #3
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
Are the new models in stores already ? I know some people in Germany received them from the sony style online store, but I wondered about "real" stores. I'm still waiting for them to be available here in France so that that I can see them in real life and decide between 350 and 650.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:10 PM   #4
Romiman
Connoisseur
Romiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipseRomiman can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Sony PRS-350
The new 350 and 650 are not yet shown in the stores now (end of Sept. '10).

In Germany for everybody who wants to have one, theres only one thing to do:

WAITING....
Romiman is offline   Reply With Quote