Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
ebeach
ebeach began at the beginning.

Device: Sony ereader PRS 505
Trouble opening NY Times in sony ereader

I downloaded the NY times (subscription) via Calibre. I transfer it from Calibre to my PRS 505 and when I try to open the paper the reader just restarts. The paper opens fine in Calibre but not on the reader. I have not had that trouble with other papers such as the Washington Post. Is it incorrectly formatted? If so how do I format it? Any advise?
ebeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 04:52 AM   #2
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
You are probably creating LRF files by default, try setting the conversion to EPUB. That solved it for me.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, ny times, prs 505