Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 06:43 PM   #1
daveconifer
Zealot
daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Free Book Coupons on my Facebook Fan Page!

Visit my Facebook page to get 100% off coupons for all my books on Smashwords!

Prices recently rose to $1.99 but for the rest of this month they can be had for zippo.

Just click on the "Read Reviews" tab. The smashwords coupon codes are in there. Expires May 31.

A link to my Facebook fan page can be found in my signature. Oh, and while you're there, please LIKE my page if you're so inclined...

...dave
Old 05-24-2010, 12:34 PM   #2
redhead231
Enthusiast
redhead231 doesn't litterredhead231 doesn't litter

Device: PRS 505
Thanks Dave, I have got Snodgrass Vacation, the reviews look good. Once again thanks
Advert
Old 05-24-2010, 06:20 PM   #3
cheerio6414
Addict
cheerio6414 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Thanks, Im in
Old 05-24-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
daveconifer
Zealot
daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!

Thank you, Redhead and Cheerio. It means a lot to me that you're spending your valuable time reading something I wrote...
Old 05-25-2010, 05:16 AM   #5
Panda Rose
Zealot
Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs505, Kindle 3, iPhone4
Thanks, I have got one too. Look forward to reading it.
Advert
Old 05-27-2010, 05:05 PM   #6
solomon
Connoisseur
solomon began at the beginning.

Device: Win 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveconifer View Post
Just click on the "Read Reviews" tab. The smashwords coupon codes are in there. Expires May 31.
Thanks Dave, I'm not a facespace person but I'll try the books out.

Richard
Old 05-27-2010, 07:05 PM   #7
Jan J
Enthusiast
Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS600
Thanks Dave. As a huge Disney fan I can hardly wait to read this. We have taken no less than 8 trips to Disneyland with our entire family (22 in all) and I'm sure your book will bring many memories and laughs! Haven't been to Disneyworld yet, but I imagine the experiences will be similar! Thanks again from this grandma and great grandma!

Avatar photo is at Disneyland during Christmas 2005. Not kidding about being a huge fan.

Last edited by Jan J; 05-27-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 08:15 AM   #8
daveconifer
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan J View Post
Thanks Dave. As a huge Disney fan I can hardly wait to read this. We have taken no less than 8 trips to Disneyland with our entire family (22 in all) and I'm sure your book will bring many memories and laughs! Haven't been to Disneyworld yet, but I imagine the experiences will be similar! Thanks again from this grandma and great grandma!

Avatar photo is at Disneyland during Christmas 2005. Not kidding about being a huge fan.
Hi Jan. I really enjoy Disney, don't get me wrong. I've been down there enough that I hardly had to do any research for this.

But just as a reminder, this book is a spoof. It's tame but it makes lighthearted fun of some of the bad behavior in the parks and even pokes a little fun at Disney too. For instance, the scene where a woman on a scooter, a blind man and girl in a wheel chair arrive at the front of the line at the same time. What will politically correct Disney do? Who goes first?

Some people are put off by the irreverance, so I don't want you to be surprised!
Old 05-28-2010, 08:19 AM   #9
daveconifer
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
Thanks Dave, I'm not a facespace person but I'll try the books out.

Richard
Hi Richard,

The Smashwords coupon for Snodgrass is QA35S and it expires on 5/31...
Old 05-28-2010, 05:52 PM   #10
solomon
Connoisseur
solomon began at the beginning.

Device: Win 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveconifer View Post
Hi Richard,
The Smashwords coupon for Snodgrass...
Sorry, I should have been clearer I was interested enough that I had a friend with facemybookspacewhatever print the page for me - and I d/l all 5 to read. I've just not gotten into the whole social networking thing somehow.

The "thanks" was honestly meant sincerely, not sarcastically - though I am famed for sarcasm

Best of luck with your writing and publishing!
Richard
Old 05-29-2010, 11:15 PM   #11
daveconifer
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
Sorry, I should have been clearer I was interested enough that I had a friend with facemybookspacewhatever print the page for me - and I d/l all 5 to read. I've just not gotten into the whole social networking thing somehow.

The "thanks" was honestly meant sincerely, not sarcastically - though I am famed for sarcasm

Best of luck with your writing and publishing!
Richard
Thanks Richard! I'm not actually into the social networking thing either, although one of my stories is about it. I'm learning Facebook to help with promotion...
Closed Thread