Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-02-2012, 09:48 AM   #1
Tony67
Tony67 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Unhappy Jobs don't show anymore

Hi, I just registered so please excuse me for being clueless or downright stupid about many things discussed here. I couldn't find an answer to my problem anywhere so I was hoping somebody might know what I'm talking about:

I used to be able to see the JOBS Calibre was downloading/converting and I could even check their state. Since a few days JOBS have "disappeared" and I have no idea why. I tried to reinstall the software and I tried repairing it but that didn't help. I looked at the options but I found no logical pathway.

If ANYBODY out there can help, I would really appreciate it.

Anthony (annoyed in Italy)

P.S. Just to confirm that I must only have 2 neurons blinking around "up there": I solved the problem. My notebook screen is too small to show the entire Calibre page...after making it smaller JOBS are "suddenly" there again.

Anthony (ashamed in Italy)

Last edited by Tony67; 02-02-2012 at 10:08 AM. Reason: found solution
Tony67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:06 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A

Glad you solved it
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert