Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-15-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
Jakob123
Jakob123 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Kindle 3 Glossary Search

Hej..I have purchased a kindle 3 and i really do enjoy using it.The script is, to my old eyes,so much clearer that that found in tired old, dog eared, paperbacks.

But if have one small problem.Is it possible to mark a page in a book so that you can continually return to it.I read lots of fantasy where i like to refer back to a map and historical novels where it is always helpful to return to the list of characters.

Thanks

n
Jakob123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:47 AM   #2
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
You can bookmark the glossary. Press Menu and then "Add a Bookmark". If you want to go to the glossary or any other bookmarks then press Menu then "View Notes & Marks" and select the relevant mark. You can press the Back key to return.
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2011, 08:51 AM   #3
Daermond
Daermond has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Daermond has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Daermond has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Daermond has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
You can add Bookmarks, with the menu button and Add bookmark or with the Alt+B shortcut.
If you push your menu button you can select My Notes and Marks. Here you can find all the Bookmarks and notes you have made. If you would like to bookmark a page with an Image (a map) the bookmark will be point the next page after the image.
Daermond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:07 AM   #4
Jakob123
Jakob123 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Thanks for your help.That should make my adventures wandering around the Monarchies of God..Paul Kearney a little easier.

n
Jakob123 is offline   Reply With Quote