Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 01-07-2011, 01:33 AM   #1
Sherhen
Sherhen began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook neo
My bebook neo experience

Let me tell you first that I just love it. It supports all the files I need. It looks good and reading on it is cool. And after I got my first one, which was about a month ago, I would never consider to look for something else but...
The thing is my first one died 4 days after I got it. The screen went crazy. I contacted EI and after few emails they approved to change it. So today I received a brand new Neo. This one is working for now, the thing is you can't turn it on unless it's plugged into laptop. The moment it goes into the standby mode you can make it work only by plugging it into the laptop. Only after the that the power button starts working. I don't know whether I am so 'unlucky' or there is something wrong with Neo. But today I kinda thought that I really made a mistake of bying Neo. Right now i'm thinking of either ask my money back or give it another try, although it means sending it back to Europe again (I'm in States) and wait another few weeks.
Sherhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
The battery needs about 12 hours of charge with the unit off before you can really depend on it to start the device. After the full charge you may find that it works.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert