Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-30-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Techforless special

Hi all,

I got a newsletter from TFL with the following link to a Sony eReader:

http://www.techforless.com/cgi-bin/t...BC?id=nW9uN7An

- whilst the price looks pretty good, I am still undecided on my ereader (although this is one of several I was shortlisting), and in any event being in Australia, I cannot easily buy it from TFL.

In the past, I tried to buy, but things fell over when my credit card was not US-issued, and the shipping charge is USD$58. If I was to want one of these, then I could get one from bhphotovideo (brand new!) and get it shipped for only a little more.

So, if this is of any interest to members, go for your lives! <smile>

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:58 AM   #2
afa
The Forgotten
afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Nook HD; Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Yeah, it's quite a bit for international customers, but sounds like a pretty good deal for those in US.
afa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #3
Guiltyr1
Connoisseur
Guiltyr1 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Padigital Novel
Decent price but, you can get it new (not open box) here: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...G/Product.html

or here:

http://www.electronics-expo.com/make...RS600BC/1.html

Free shipping too.. :-) nice find though..
Guiltyr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #4
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiltyr1 View Post
Decent price but, you can get it new (not open box) here: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...G/Product.html

or here:

http://www.electronics-expo.com/make...RS600BC/1.html

Free shipping too.. :-) nice find though..
Hi Guiltyr1,

I mentioned your first link, but sadly, the free shipping does not extend across the Pacific.

The 600 model is available from some local suppliers in Oz, but at an equivalent of around USD$450...

I shall be patient.

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote