Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
EscapeVelocity
Connoisseur
EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook Color - Gingerbread
Looking to buy Aztak EZ Reader Pro

PM or respond here, if you have one laying about not being used.

Prefer Black.

Thank you!
EscapeVelocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:13 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Is that the 5-inch one?

If so, I have it in the U.S. and will be there on Friday morning.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
EscapeVelocity
Connoisseur
EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.EscapeVelocity is no ebook tyro.

Does it come with any accessories? Like a cover, power cord, etc.

Let me know how you would want to handle payment, shipping, etc.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:16 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, I bought it with the tan cover. It hasn't been used in about 1.5 years, and has been in Arkansas since that time. (I live in Peru right now.)

I may even have the original box.

I also have the charger.

HOWEVER, I've changed the firmware on it and do not have the original firmware. (I believe that the firmware can still be obtained, but I've been out of that market for awhile, and don't have up-to-date information.)

Mine was a white unit, so there is no 'original' color showing. (I see now that you would prefer a black unit.)

Don
Old 12-18-2012, 06:00 PM   #5
EscapeVelocity
Connoisseur

Yeah, looking for a black unit.
Advert
Old 12-18-2012, 09:08 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

I'll post some photos when I get to Arkansas, so you can judge whether you want it or not.

If not, I'll make a separate thread for it.

Don
Old 12-19-2012, 07:49 PM   #7
EscapeVelocity
Connoisseur

Sounds good.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:55 PM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

I'll get there Friday noon, but I may not be able to post something until the following day.

When I talked about the 'original' coloring, what I meant (if you may not know), is that there was a problem with the earlier batches of colored units losing their coating, which revealed (I think?) another color underneath. I remember that this was my reasoning for buying the white unit, because it avoided that potential problem.

Don