Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-29-2013, 04:19 AM   #61
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
I will never understand how you are able to do something more than some bare underlining using that pen on that screen
I inserted the stylus in a ballpoint pen casing, which provides excellent grip. Nevertheless, I agree with you: the writing experience on the M92 is the worst of all my readers (and I have 4 already). It is inaccurate, unpleasant, noisy, and the writing looks bad (maybe due to lack of anti-aliasing?). Unfortunately, I am not aware of any better wacom pens that work with the M92.
However, the rest of the hardware is excellent, so I can put up with all of this IF the software supports the (very few) features which are needed for a simple note-taking workflow. Currently, this is not the case and my patience is running out. This should also be a concern for Onyx, because the next generation of note-taking devices (Sony with Mobius screen) are coming out, and if Onyx wants to compete, it needs to provide a solid writing experience.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:20 PM   #62
bipolarminds
bipolarminds began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
i totally agree with vvilmos, a search function for djvu files would be great!
bipolarminds is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert