Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-01-2010, 05:33 PM   #61
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
What a nice review, Maria. (of course, I loved all three books, so it's nice to read that others also enjoy your writing).
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:02 PM   #62
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Finally! That short story I told you about last year has been published!

www.OverMyDeadBody.com presents:

Secrets in the Sand

It's a free read (but looks a lot better in internet explorer than Firefox. The formatting for firefox runs over the page design.) I've been considering making a downloadable version for those with readers (the exclusivity period for the magazine is relatively short). Please let me know here or via my blog if there is interest!

Maria
www.BearMountainBooks.com
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:11 PM   #63
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm about to publish my next book: Tracking Magic.

I'm running a cover poll over at my blog--the announcement is here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79843

But basically, pop on by my blog and vote for a cover for the book!

Maria
www.BearMountainBooks.com
Old 04-14-2010, 01:40 PM   #64
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

The cover has been chosen!!!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/12687

“Get Smart” meets “Ghostbusters!” A humorous urban fantasy, five case files from Max Killian Investigations:

Haunting Clues — Max is hired to expel a ghost from a mansion. To deal with the dead, though, he must first uncover the secrets of those still alive.

Curses! — Some days you curse, some days the curse gets you.

Dearly Departed — Max investigates a graveyard, but when it comes up empty, it’s his job to find the body–dead or alive.

Roadkill — Max can smell the dead long after they are gone. Of course, it’s not too hard to smell the ones that just died, but it could prove to be more dangerous.

Privy to Secrets — Some secrets are worth dying for. The trick is to know which ones make life worth living.

I expect it to go live on Amazon sometime tomorrow. It will also appear on iPad, KoboBooks and Barnes and Noble soon.

Thank you all for voting for the cover and offering suggestions for improvement.

Maria
Old 04-14-2010, 02:40 PM   #65
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yea!! I like the change on the cover. I just added it to my cart at smashwords, and I waiting to add one more before doing my batch purchase.

I'm looking forward to reading this.
Old 04-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #66
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Yea!! I like the change on the cover. I just added it to my cart at smashwords, and I waiting to add one more before doing my batch purchase.

I'm looking forward to reading this.
Dreams, you are the best! I was beginning to wonder if someone had turned out the lights in here!!!

If you haven't checked out Fatherly Love over on Smashwords, do so. It was really good. There's a coupon running for it through...today or tomorrow. Lemme find the link...for the life of me, I can't make the link work to the topic, but here's the pertinent:

Title: Fatherly Love
Author: B. A. Wallace
At the Checkout page enter this coupon number: KH42Z (not case sensitive)
Coupon valid up to and including April 15, 2010.

Maria
Old 04-16-2010, 03:56 AM   #67
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Thanks, Maria! I added Fatherly Love as my "one more" and did my batch purchase.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:40 PM   #68
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Time for a new cover poll! June 3 (tomorrow) I will post three possible covers for Executive Retention--the sequel to Executive Lunch! Stop over and vote for your favorite cover!!!

Executive Retention will go on sale on or near June 23 on Amazon. An excerpt is available at my blog and for anyone who wants an early copy, the entire book will be available on Smashwords.com for $2.99.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/15499

The cover may or may not be the final one chosen, but you'll always be able to download the new cover.

Thank you,
Maria

Blog to vote: www.BearMountainBooks.com
Old 06-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #69
dreams
It's about the umbrella

<turning lights back on >

Maria, more Sedona (I still love Max Killian Investigations).

I'll try to remember to pop over for the vote and look forward to adding another Sedona story to my summer reading. (If I forget, please remind me)

Congrats on your new book.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:28 PM   #70
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Grabbed coverage from IRELAND!!! Executive Lunch was reviewed there today:

http://meen-readingjournal.blogspot....ive-lunch.html

One country at a time...

Also, if you haven't voted for the next cover in the series, hop over to my blog and vote! We're in the run-off stage! There are those that swear Cover A conveys the feeling of the first book and is the obvious pick---but there are those that say, It's All About the Money--Cover B!!!

Frankly...I don't know what to do. The polls are running pretty close...

Maria
www.BearMountainbooks.com
Old 06-14-2010, 02:35 PM   #71
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

The cover has been chosen and uploaded to Smashwords!!!! The book has also been uploaded to Amazon and will be available in about a week. I'll post when it is available, but for now, Smashwords.com is the place to get Executive Retention!!!

Guess it's time for me to change ye old signature...

Thank you every for stopping by to vote. I admit I was surprised at the winning cover. I thought for certain Cover A would win!

Maria
Old 06-16-2010, 09:32 AM   #72
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

For those of you who shop at Amazon, Executive Retention is now live at Amazon!!!

Thank you,
Maria
Old 06-18-2010, 11:56 AM   #73
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Amazon has put "Sage" on sale for 79 cents! Double-check the price if you click (the link to my Amazon page is in my signature). I do not know how long the sale will last!!!

Maria
Oh, here is the link again:
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002M3FL16
Old 07-02-2010, 02:33 PM   #74
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

My sig line is getting a little out of control so I'm not sure how I'll change it--but for those of you who shop at the Sony bookstore, three of my titles are now available!!!

Maria at Sony Store

Let me know if anyone has any questions or problems with downloads!!!

Maria
Old 08-05-2010, 12:07 PM   #75
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

I posted this over at the Tracking Magic thread, so if you read it there, this will be a repeat:

All of my books are now available at Amazon's UK store:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?_encoding=...E.%20Schneider

So far as I know we can't do an author page there, but of course everyone here already knows all about me!

Woot!

maria

Tags
cozy, fantasy, magic, mystery, short stories