Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-25-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
digital_steve
Muppet
digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650
Marking as read/not new

Hey all,
I've transferred my library onto the 650 and i'm wondering if there is a simple way of marking various books as read (i.e. the ones i've already read ) as opposed to opening each one individually?

Cheers!
digital_steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:21 AM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
Opening each one individually is the only way I've figured out.

You may be able to open the books through either the Reader software or Calibre while the Reader is connected to your computer. This may remove the 'New' notation.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert