Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-21-2013, 10:39 AM   #16
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Only you can make that decision.

Does support enter into your decision making?
This forum supports the things posted here.

Want Doukan support?
Do you know Chinese? If not, learn it.
Then join the Doukan forum.

Since you know Arabic, Chinese shouldn't be that hard.
Not that I am an expert, the only Arabic I know is the numerals.
But I am in the habit of writing them LTR, most significant digit first, not RTL, least significant digit first.
Well, in fact, they should be written LTR in Indian-Perso-Arabic numeral system, no RTL man! only scripts are RTL not numbers.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:02 AM   #17
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
Mmh I must admit that on my kindle 3 I've both duokan and JB stuff... And I think that, for kindle 3 only, Duokan represent a really nice option, absolutely faster respect to the Amazon choice, and with better pdf tools. Moreover, there aren't so many useful app for Kindle 3 with JB only...

So, my opinion is: if you are using kindle Touch or PW, you don't need Duokan, but if you are using kindle 3, install both Duokan and jailbreak and it will be great
Well, with tools like Librerator and KindlePDFViewer, why do you still use Duokan on your K3 Aeris?!!! I don't see ANY added benefit. Are there any?
In fact with Duokan you have to disconnect from Amazon world and go to an isolated fraud land called Duokan!

Last edited by thatworkshop; 11-21-2013 at 11:04 AM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote