Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 12-05-2010, 03:09 AM   #1
tammie
tammie began at the beginning.

Device: view quest
music on view quest

ive got a view quest book reader and im wanting to get music on it , but cnt find how its done , can any one help me, when i click on music on ebook it jus says no music. ive just learned how to get books on it , so it might take me a while sorting out the music part lol . ps my email is sfluffyduck@aol.com if any one can help me, sorry if ive posted this in wrong post im new here and it will take me a while to find my way round the sites tammie
tammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:52 AM   #2
readit
Enthusiast
readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.

Device: Binatone ReadMeClassic 6",TravelmateC110 10.4",HTC Wizard WinMobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by tammie View Post
ive got a view quest book reader ... tammie
Hi Tammie, I was wondering if you are still around and if you still have the View Quest, could you give me a review? Not much to find out about it..

ASDA just has it for sale again...

I started a thread in here, but no-one seems to own one..
readit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert