Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-12-2012, 02:01 PM   #166
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
That's not good. I know I have used them before.
So have I. Got a discount, but no rewards in the past, but today I put in the current code and none of the five HC titles got discounted any further that the 25% they already were. I added an Intrigue title to my cart to make sure the code was working and that shoed an additional discount.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #167
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Yay!!! BoB has started discounting Hachette and Simon & Schuster. It looks to be 25% across the board this morning.
Darn, jumped the gun. Was 25% this morning when I bought a cartfull. Now 30% off all HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster and Hachette. I'm sure I can find more.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #168
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Darn, jumped the gun. Was 25% this morning when I bought a cartfull. Now 30% off all HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster and Hachette. I'm sure I can find more.
New Promo code.

All discount eligible eBooks and Audio Books are 40% OFF publishers list plus get additional rewards Right Now with promo code sleighbells at BooksOnBoard. Limited time offer.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #169
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Congratulations Blossum. The waiting must have been horendous. Glad you can have a worry-free Christmas!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #170
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Diesel Deal of the Day $0.90

Soaring Eagle's Embrace By Karen Kay for $0.90
Samhain Retro Romance | DRM Free Epub
It's Book 4 in Legendary Warriors series.
Advert
Old 12-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #171
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Yay!!! BoB has started discounting Hachette and Simon & Schuster. It looks to be 25% across the board this morning.
Amazon is starting to drop the prices more too!

I just picked up One for the The Money by Janet Evanovich for $4.07!
I own the Audible but I want all the Stephanie Plum Books in ebook form I've just been waiting for Agency Pricing to go away. Not a romance but has Romantic Elements in it I guess you could say. I am a huge fan of the series. Okay I'm more like Obsessed so I am thrilled to have book one finally!
Old 12-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #172
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I'm a booksonboard dummy (only bought there once before). If I click on the "buy it for Kindle" link, I get sent to amazon, which doesn't have today's discounts. Which format can I most easily convert? I'm looking for Deborah Crombie (sorry - mysteries, not romance) at the moment.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #173
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

There Goes the Groom US DE by Rita Herron.

The Last Honest Seamstress US DE by Gina Robinson (repeat freebie)

Sweetly Contemporary Collection, Part 2 US DE by Jennifer Blake. This contains Captive Kisses, Love at Sea & Snowbound Heart.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #174
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I'm a booksonboard dummy (only bought there once before). If I click on the "buy it for Kindle" link, I get sent to amazon, which doesn't have today's discounts. Which format can I most easily convert? I'm looking for Deborah Crombie (sorry - mysteries, not romance) at the moment.
They only sell epub these days even though other formats are sometimes listed. Some are DRM and some are DRM Free. You will need Digital Editions for the DRM kind and if you want to convert you will need to google Apprentice Alf for more info on how to do that.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:42 PM   #175
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
That makes the decision easier! Thanks - I found my notes from the last time.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:51 AM   #176
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Good Morning, this is a reminder that today is the last day of free Par-Tay books. It is also the first day of All Romance Ebook's 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas is Coming and I have so much to stuff to read. The last kid leaves the nest today as well, so trying not to cry... or party ??? But reading will be much easier.

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:46 AM   #177
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Kindle Freebie

Capture the Wind by Virginia Brown (currently published by Bell Bridge, previously published by Zebra 1994)

Quote:
He took her captive. She stole his heart.A rogue pirate. A beautiful Englishwoman. Who would win their battle on the high seas? “I came down here to terrorize you into submission. I did not expect such easy capitulation.”“How dismaying for you. Should I put up a defiant front to assuage your disappointment?”“You’re a cool one, Miss Angela. I’ll give you that much.”“Are you what they say you are, Captain Saber?”A slight smile tilted his mouth up at one corner. “And what do they say I am, Miss Angela? Murderer? I’ve killed men, though I can’t say I’ve derived any satisfaction from it. Pirate? Quite true. Though at times, I’ve stolen things that belong to me, so I’m not quite certain what that does to my redoubtable reputation as a thief and scourge of the seven seas.”He took a step closer, his voice lowering to a husky timbre that sent chills chasing down her spine. “That I am known as—let me see—a defiler of damsels? As for that reputation, I gladly plead . . .” His hand shifted, fingers tightening in her hair to draw her head back. “Guilty.”
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #178
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Kindle Freebie

Capture the Wind by Virginia Brown (currently published by Bell Bridge, previously published by Zebra 1994)
I love pirate romances or swashbuckling of any kind. I don't know why....
Old 12-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #179
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
It is also the first day of All Romance Ebook's 12 days of Christmas.

Auntykatkat
They usually have one or two normal romances in their giveaway so it's worth keeping a look out. Most of it is just stuff I'd never read but they have been known to give away a HQ now and then.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:06 PM   #180
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Good Morning, this is a reminder that today is the last day of free Par-Tay books. It is also the first day of All Romance Ebook's 12 days of Christmas.

Christmas is Coming and I have so much to stuff to read. The last kid leaves the nest today as well, so trying not to cry... or party ??? But reading will be much easier.

Auntykatkat
Good luck, must be a mixed bag of emotions for sure.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote