Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 12-19-2011, 09:53 AM   #1
wwat
Enthusiast
wwat began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo, iPad, iPod
Multiple accounts on Vox

Does Vox provide for multiple accounts. I see there is a way to add another email account via Settings>Accounts/Syncing, is that where you can create a new Vox account. I'd alike to be able to preserve all the books, email and everything between accounts. An example is where my wife and I would like to log into the Vox each with our own loggin,

Thank you.
wwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
Whoover
Enthusiast
Whoover began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300, Kobo Vox
Based on my quick few minutes play a while ago, I think you can have more than one account yes. But better to wait for someone else to confirm 100%.
Whoover is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
yes you can by going to settings and choose Kobo eReader settings and then using the setup reader menu. You can select "sign in as different user" after the 4th "next".
It would be great if Kobo could come up with an easier way to toggle between accounts...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote