dixie1966 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
manager edit authors does not work...help

hi

i have Kobo Aura H20 ereader

i installed cablibre

i like to make submaps because i have a lot of authors

i see the manage users categorie

i click edit authors but then i see only this...

oops... i can't insert screenshot?

regards
dixie
dixie1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 01:52 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
You need to do your right-click in the Authors section of the Tag Browser.

Normally, this is used to normalise variations.

Quality check Plugin has a FIX section to adjust Initials, flip (Fn Ln <=> Ln, Fn) of selected . Then ultra-fine tune
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-12-2016, 06:20 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie1966 View Post
hi

i have Kobo Aura H20 ereader

i installed cablibre

i like to make submaps because i have a lot of authors

i see the manage users categorie

i click edit authors but then i see only this...

oops... i can't insert screenshot?

regards
dixie
If by 'submap' you mean 'group'
  1. Click on the Alter Tag Browser and select Sort by, you have three choices Name, Number of Books, and Average Rating.
  2. Right click 'white space' in the Tag browser itself and select Change sub-categorization scheme again you have three choices, Disable, By first letter, and Partition
  3. You can refine the above in Preferences->Look and Feel->Tag Browser
  4. And finally there are several items in Preferences->Tweaks that relate to the Tag Browser - a search there for 'browser' will let you step through them

Regarding posting of images see MobileRead Forums - FAQ - in the Reading and Posting Messages->Attachments and images section. I recommend you use the MR facility for posting images and other attachments, its fast, its safe, and it wont be blocked by MR. And it defaults to posting thumbnails, which many of us prefer.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 07-12-2016 at 06:23 PM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote