Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 05:02 AM   #1
anares
anares began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad
Hello from a new member

Hello,

I am new here, but i intend to visit the forum often. Recently i bought an iLiad and now i am starting to take advantage of it. I hope that i can find some great ideas about eBooks and other content ofr eReaders in this forum.
anares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:08 AM   #2
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Welcome anares

And you sure come to the right place for info about and around e-books and readers. I would especially like to recommend the HUGE library of free e-books that is available on MR.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2008, 11:07 AM   #3
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Slite said it correctly. This is the best place on the Internet to find information about eBooks and their readers. The library here contains thousands of the best formatted books you can find. And, the people who hang out here are fun.

Post a couple more messages and tell us all about you. What types of books do you like to read. Are you a student? What kind of hobbies do you have (other than reading books)?
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:50 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi anares and welcome to the Forum. Are eBooks popular in Bulgaria?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote