Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-08-2012, 09:28 AM   #91
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
really high. since that is what I use...
(and I just bundled that exact distribution in with this lot)

What's the issue?

The LD_LIBRARY_PATH etc should take care of the env details in soundkloud.sh
I think IIRC..

I will dump this on another kindle and see what dies

try export LD_PRELOAD=/mnt/us/python/usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0:/mnt/us/python/usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0

Last edited by twobob; 12-08-2012 at 09:32 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:32 AM   #92
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
I fixed that, now for some reason PYTHONPATH isnt being honored... should I be using the python in /mnt/us/python/bin or /mnt/us/python/usr/bin? the one in python/bin will actually start up, but won't import soundcloud...
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2012, 09:34 AM   #93
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's fine. just use the other one. I only added it in for convenience. Ironically
Old 12-08-2012, 09:44 AM   #94
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

lol. so i assume i just need to move the soundcloud lib around until it works?
Old 12-08-2012, 09:53 AM   #95
twobob

err... trying to remember what I did now...

why dont you just https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=36

like wget http://peak.telecommunity.com/dist/ez_setup.py

(you have wget for the 3 right?)

python ./ez_setup.py install (I think that was it)

then just

ez_setup soundcloud (IIRC, I could check but it was just from the main pages doc)

or am I missing something?

Last edited by twobob; 12-08-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Advert
Old 12-08-2012, 09:56 AM   #96
qlob
Official Lurker

nvm, import soundcloud is working, but now i've gotta go pull all thoe other deps... whee :s
Old 12-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #97
qlob
Official Lurker

actually, that might work. didn't think about that.........
Old 12-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #98
twobob

whenever my stuff broke like. I would strace python and find it was calling one I did not expect... that would be worth checking too... just a thought.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:15 AM   #99
twobob

hmm... I think I will have to rethink the menu callbacks.

working on it

Last edited by twobob; 12-08-2012 at 10:58 AM.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:28 AM   #100
qlob
Official Lurker

yay the script worked however the kindlet isn't... does the kindlet require client2 to be working? i had to comment it out, as i didn't feel like using my account...

Last edited by qlob; 12-08-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:59 AM   #101
twobob

nup. client 1 is fine. we dont do an fancy account stuff yet.

The kindlet dosent work huh? Dont suppose you could be a little more effusive?
Old 12-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #102
qlob
Official Lurker

whenever i click something "runtime" showsup in the box but nothing else happens... no sound... will check the logs for something...

EDIT: Nope, nothing in the logs...
Old 12-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #103
twobob

right. I get you. no sound.

so did you try just
python ./soundkloud.py "something"
from the /mnt/us/soundkloud folder?

and then

./soundkloud.sh "something"
from the /mnt/us/soundkloud folder

perhaps you are missing the call to the python binary from your $PATH?
or something.

Last edited by twobob; 12-08-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #104
twobob

the sound takes about 8 or so seconds to start after the first click

each subsequent click currently kills the entire mplayer process. future versions will pipe to a slave probably.

so, yeah... not fast.

: )
Old 12-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #105
qlob
Official Lurker

yeah and that worked fine... I did
Code:
 python soundkloud.py phone
and it worked nicely