Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 04-25-2011, 12:19 PM   #16
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by John2011 View Post

Went to the new last chapter in Sigil, did a control V in book view. All there.

Changed over to code view. All good, except for <div>xxx</div> instead of <p>xxx</p>
Maybe I'm missing something here, but when I do a paste of text into the BOOK VIEW of a new chapter in Sigil, then switch to code view, the paragraphs are tagged with <p>xxx</p> as expected. I see no <div> tags. Just tried it, with and without tidy turned on, and same result.

st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:27 PM   #17
sjkramer
Connoisseur
sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone
I encounter this problem from time to time using Sigil 0.3.4 on a Mac running OS X 10.5.8.
sjkramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:12 AM   #18
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I seem to recall the last time I encountered this, I made several replaces (RegEx) after each other without closing the S&R screen. I also selected the search and replace fields from the buffer. Perhaps that is a clue?
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:32 AM   #19
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I seem to recall the last time I encountered this, I made several replaces (RegEx) after each other without closing the S&R screen. I also selected the search and replace fields from the buffer. Perhaps that is a clue?
I do all of the above all the time. It works until it fails.
Note: Once it fails, it seems to stay broken. In other words: once I have to do a second replace All pass, I will always have to do it.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:18 PM   #20
adv_dp_fan
Zealot
adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!

Device: Sony 505, iPad 1 & 3, Galaxy Note 8.1
I have had the switching focus issues in Windows 7 64-bit and the F&R undoing itself bug. And it seems pretty random, sometimes it will be on a new file with the first F&R and doing it a second time and everything is cool. Then the next several work fine. Sometimes the code page looses my place and jumps back up to the top as well. I find that if I click away from Sigil and back that clicking on the window frame first seems to help focus issues. Also that if I click in the code window and then use the arrow keys to just move the cursor around a little first that the focus and F&R issues seem to happen less. Like it doesn't really know where it is until I do so and defaults back up to the top or bottom. Irritating but I survive.
adv_dp_fan is offline   Reply With Quote