Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-13-2010, 08:34 AM   #1
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
iPad as a tool

You may have already seen it, but there's a good piece here:-

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...iPad-as-a-tool

...that gives a pretty good down-to-earth account of a non-techie writer's first week with an iPad, using it as a tool to make a living. Pretty much sums up how I expect to feel about it when I get my hands on one.

Cheers, Pete
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:59 AM   #2
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
pretty good article.. i can agree with his assessment. thanks for sharing.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert