Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-23-2012, 07:48 PM   #16
chatouill
chatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura about

Device: prs-t2
ok tanks
chatouill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #17
chatouill
chatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura aboutchatouill has a spectacular aura about

Device: prs-t2
It's ok all work fine now, tanks a lot for your help, your so friendly. Tanks tanks tanks.

Last edited by chatouill; 08-23-2012 at 08:03 PM.
chatouill is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #18
pgs32
pgs32 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T2
Hi

Just taken delivery of a Sony PRS T2 and went to the link in post 5 to download the add on and I get an error message "404 not found".

Can anybody tell me how I can get the install the add on so that Calibre will see m Sony reader?

Many thanks
pgs32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #19
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgs32 View Post
Hi

Just taken delivery of a Sony PRS T2 and went to the link in post 5 to download the add on and I get an error message "404 not found".

Can anybody tell me how I can get the install the add on so that Calibre will see m Sony reader?

Many thanks
Just download the latest Calibre, it's been officially supported for months now.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 01:37 PM   #20
pgs32
pgs32 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T2
Ok, many thanks
pgs32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #21
bobley
bobley began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs t2
I have a Sony prs t2 that is not recognized by my version of Calibre, I have tried to use the link in the posts above to download the fix, but have been unable to access it
bobley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #22
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Maybe a copy of the log mentioned here would help us all...My device is not detected by calibre
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:30 PM   #23
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobley View Post
I have a Sony prs t2 that is not recognized by my version of Calibre, I have tried to use the link in the posts above to download the fix, but have been unable to access it
What version of calibre do you run? Calibre has supported the T2 since August 24th 2012.

Quote:
Release: 0.8.66 [24 Aug, 2012]

New Features
  • Drivers for SONY PRS-T2, Freelander PD10 and Coolreader Tablet Closes tickets: 1039103
If your version is newer than this version then follow PeterT's advice and provide us a log. If your version is older then upgrade your version of calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:44 AM   #24
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobley View Post
I can confirm that my T2 works very well with the latest version of calibre. I suggest that you don't bother with the fix; just download the latest version of calibre.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:24 AM   #25
THZ
THZ began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
Hello
just downloaded Calibre 0.9.11 and began to install it, but when asked to choose my Reader, I choose SONY, but there are only Sony Reader Pocket Edition and Daily Edition, and "All other Sony devices", but no PRS-T2. What should I choose now?
THZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:28 AM   #26
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by THZ View Post
just downloaded Calibre 0.9.11 and began to install it, but when asked to choose my Reader, I choose SONY, but there are only Sony Reader Pocket Edition and Daily Edition, and "All other Sony devices", but no PRS-T2. What should I choose now?
I think the PRS-T2 falls clearly in the "All other Sony devices" camp.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:39 AM   #27
THZ
THZ began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
OK, that was fast! I will try it - I don't have the reader with me, actually. Thank you.
THZ is offline   Reply With Quote