Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-29-2010, 07:25 PM   #1
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
Weirdness with the Aluratek Libre

I just had the Aluratek be identified as a MiBuk. Didn't seem an issue as the MiBuk is another Jetbook clone. Main memory and SD card showed up properly.

However, upon disconnecting and reconnecting, the transfers I made didn't show up (and meant that my news was deleted as I have that setting.)

Not a big deal, but weird. It's connecting now as a Jetbook again.

Calibre 7.16, Xubuntu 10.04

EDIT: Turns out that the books/files were added at the root of the card, not in the Books folder. Still weird.

Last edited by capidamonte; 08-29-2010 at 07:36 PM.
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote