Notices

Old 07-01-2014, 07:19 PM   #1
aluisscp
Enthusiast
aluisscp began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Beyond the Book in sideloaded ebooks

The title says it all.

Is there any hack that adds the Beyond the Book to a sideloaded epub/kepub?

I know sideloaded ebooks come from various sources and are different from each other (even the same titles), and while I don't know how the Beyond the Book function works I was hoping someone could explain if this hack is possible.

Thanks!
aluisscp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 10:13 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The short answer is no.

The longer answer is maybe, but it isn't practical. For the reasons, see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=231332.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beyond the book, hack, sideload