Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 07-10-2009, 01:26 PM   #1
richman
Addict
richman is on a distinguished road

Device: sony prs-505 *BLUE*,itouch,netbook
Having problems with converting books from this site into calibre, help

Some books I downloaded from this site , work fine when I place them directly into my prs-505. But the problem is font sizes are too small ,even at highest zoom level. I then opened Calibre and when I went to convert the book, it said can not convert book because not in supported format. But the ebook ends in .LRF format and they work on prs-505.
What program would work to change font sizes in these type books.
Thanks for help in advance.

Think and grow rich and Big Book are the 2 that I downloaded from here that I could not convert in calibre.
richman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:33 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Calibre does not convert LRF to anything other than LRS. And you could edit the LRS fromt here to try to convert it to something else.

Or you could use LRFTools at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28707 to convert LRF to HTML or ePub.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #3
richman
Addict
richman is on a distinguished road

Device: sony prs-505 *BLUE*,itouch,netbook
Thanks, I did look at the program you suggested and it seemed a little complicated for me. So , you gave me a thought that worked, see if those books are on this site in different format than LRF and then down load it and convert them in calibre. That Worked. So thanks , help much appreciated.
richman is offline   Reply With Quote