Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 11-01-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
Anass90
Anass90 began at the beginning.

Device: compaq IPAQ H3900
Unhappy Please Help...Please Help...Please Help...Please Help...Please Help...Please Help...

please help me...I have a device from compaq its IPAQ H3900,with operating system windows pocket CE 3.0,and I need any free PDF reader for this pocket PC...please help...because I search a lot for this at internet...2 month...please help
Anass90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:35 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Adobe released a reader for this product as a free download. It features reflow. You might start with http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html?promoid=DINRY or contact Adobe.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:52 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
If Adobe won't help you then try: http://pocketxpdf.sourceforge.net/ My home page has an article on eBook Readers for various formats.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:08 PM   #4
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anass90 View Post
please help me...I have a device from compaq its IPAQ H3900,with operating system windows pocket CE 3.0,and I need any free PDF reader for this pocket PC...please help...because I search a lot for this at internet...2 month...please help
You might try Foxit:

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/

They list a version for "Pocket PC" without mentioning a version number. They list CE 4.2 and 5.0 but don't list a "CE 3.0".
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #5
GrahamBM
GrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: ipaq and Kobo
I am using mobipocket on my iPaq for ebooks. I have never had a need to read pdfs on my iPaq, but I have see a number of programs that can do it. Whether they work or not will depend on which version of the operating system you have. My iPaq is a 3670 using PPC2002, so some will not work. Your unit is later and most should work. Google for PocketPC pdf reader and you will get many hits - Foxit is usually good. Adobe may be hard to install and then there was a simple one called pocketXpdf - just copy the CAB file to your ipaq and then click on it.

Just for fun, I added a pdf file to Calibre, then converted it to MOBI format. It displayed just fine on my iPaq. (iam assuming you know what Calibre is, but if not Google it or read about it, probably here (I am new here!)

Last edited by GrahamBM; 12-12-2011 at 07:00 PM.
GrahamBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:43 AM   #6
Anass90
Anass90 began at the beginning.

Device: compaq IPAQ H3900
many thanks too all of you,but all what you post about the PDF readers...not working with my device...
GrahamBM thanks,but you can't find all books at mobireader...other wise,you can for PDF...and I like PDFs more...
Anass90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:10 AM   #7
GrahamBM
GrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animalsGrahamBM is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: ipaq and Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anass90 View Post
many thanks too all of you,but all what you post about the PDF readers...not working with my device...
GrahamBM thanks,but you can't find all books at mobireader...other wise,you can for PDF...and I like PDFs more...
Just get Calibre and then you can convert any format of ebooks to pdf.
GrahamBM is offline   Reply With Quote