Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 09-03-2010, 02:02 AM   #1
admod
admod began at the beginning.

Device: ePub
Post how to implement the realization/download of google ebooks from onix

Hi friends,
I am with a specific doubt regarding the realization/download of ebooks from google. Currently in our site , we store the onix(metadata) in our system as xml file.
my question is that How I can download the books whose ONIX xml file in our system, after purchase . I need to integrate same functionality to our web site. How It can done? I am waiting for your valuable answer, if you know any other who can answer me better, kindly transfer this question to them. I attach a sample file of onix xml file along with this.
You can reply me in : anes.pa@gmail.com
Thankfully
Anes P.A

Last edited by admod; 09-05-2010 at 12:13 AM. Reason: For question clarity
admod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:34 PM   #2
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Have you tried asking Google about this? The principal problem lies in discovering the unique ID that google uses to identify books in its database (eg
Code:
http://books.google.com/books?id=24-BHoDewigC
), and they're the only ones who could help with that.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
google editions, onix