Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-29-2010, 05:35 AM   #1
Shouvik
Noob
Shouvik began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook Neo
Unhappy EC Media Wink anyone?

Hi,

I am very new to the Ebook Reader domain and I would like to own one rather need one desperately but the customs and taxes make it ridiculously expensive to get one... I tried get my dad to bring one from Germany (PRS-600) but it turned out to be more expensive than importing . I was getting it for approx 330euroes... So I decided to go for the home grown ones. The infibeam pi for all practical purposes seems very bland. I was hoping to find out more about the EC Media Wink. I would appreciate it if anyone could provide me with information about its specifications and availability...

Thanks...
Shouvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I'm still trying to find out more about it, myself.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2010, 11:02 AM   #3
Nexutix
Reading and reading
Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Infibeam Pi, iPod Touch 4G, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, Oneplus One
Go for Infibeam Pi or wait.

Want Wifi? Go for Kindle. dont want wifi? go for Pi.

Wink is so shit! Its so slow and cant even open pdfs properly. Pi can reflow pdf. (Means can arrange words as if being edited in Microsoft word).
Look for some wink videos here and there and u will find out how bad it is.
Nexutix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:09 AM   #4
Shouvik
Noob
Shouvik began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook Neo
I actually got the bebook neo. I am loving it
Shouvik is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook reader india, ec-media, wink