Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 06-19-2010, 01:47 PM   #46
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
That's curious. I see no evidence of it.
Yes, nô évidence at all ! Especially not double posting !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:57 PM   #47
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
Are you sure the double posting isn't due to the various beverages being consumed!!!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2010, 01:57 PM   #48
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
MR on iPad @ La Sardine!

here it is: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0161.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	543.4 KB
ID:	53685
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #49
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Are you sure the double posting isn't due to the various beverages being consumed!!!
Beverages usually cause double seeing...
Old 06-19-2010, 02:08 PM   #50
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well - please remember to:

1. Shout "Parti, comme le homard en folie!" quite loudly as often as you can - it should make you very popular with other folk in the bar!

2. Have Florence design a T-shirt to accompany your new slogan.

and

3. Assurez-vous de publier des photos candides et embarrassant! Beaucoup!

Quaff a few variegated beverages for me.
Tell Queen Z I downloaded her reading suggestion and will be perusing it shortly! [It's over 100 F here with matching humidity - I'm staying inside!]
Advert
Old 06-19-2010, 02:15 PM   #51
YGG-
Dry fruit

Zee photozzz!

here we are (comments are following):
Click image for larger version

Name:	B.jpg
Views:	619
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	53686 front : Godzil, FlorenceArt, Eowyn, & yours truly

Name:	c.jpg
Views:	617
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	53687: general view of La Sardine's room in the back! (notice the machines)

Name:	g.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	53688

Name:	h.jpg
Views:	607
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	53689

Name:	i.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	53690Godzil, FlorenceArt, Eowyn, yours truly & Randy11

Name:	j.jpg
Views:	601
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	53691

Name:	l.jpg
Views:	617
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	53692See all the gadgets here!

Now we proceed to dinner...

Last edited by YGG-; 06-19-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:26 PM   #52
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Lovely! Vive l'apéro! (or whatever)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #53
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Hère i am on ygg,s wife's,s iPad. I discover thaï it,s impossible to mulyiquote! Also typing is sometimes a bit difficulté... And apparently it is changing word s without asking me , hm....

But anyway we are having a lot of fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
That's curious. I see no evidence of it.
Oh look, I think it automatically capitalizes the first word of every sentence. And it looks like there's no need to "add yer own damn accents!"*

I hope you're all having fun and partying like lobsters.

*pshrynkism
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 03:24 PM   #54
YGG-
Dry fruit

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Oh look, I think it automatically capitalizes the first word of every sentence. And it looks like there's no need to "add yer own damn accents!"*

*pshrynkism
Yesss ! Lovely company, lovely conversation, good drinks... How do you call that?
Old 06-19-2010, 03:30 PM   #55
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
Yesss ! Lovely company, lovely conversation, good drinks... How do you call that?

PARTY
Old 06-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #56
YGG-
Dry fruit

Quote:
PARTY
Same here :-)
Old 06-19-2010, 07:05 PM   #57
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

well, here i am home again afterwards. it was a lovely evening, as always, and i'm sad it's over already but i'll be looking forward to the next one !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post

*pshrynkism
yep, it adds its own damned accents, whether you want it to or not !

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
i call that a mobileread meetup !
Old 06-19-2010, 07:09 PM   #58
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Temps pour les homards fatigué pour dormir!
Old 06-19-2010, 07:10 PM   #59
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Temps pour les homards fatigué pour dormir!
tu ne crois pas si bien dire ! bonne nuit à tous et faites de beaux rêves !
Old 06-20-2010, 02:10 AM   #60
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Hère i am on ygg,s wife's,s iPad. I discover thaï it,s impossible to mulyiquote! Also typing is sometimes a bit difficulté... And apparently it is changing word s without asking me , hm....

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
well, here i am home again afterwards. it was a lovely evening, as always, and i'm sad it's over already but i'll be looking forward to the next one !

yep, it adds its own damned accents, whether you want it to or not !

i call that a mobileread meetup !
looks like the iPad will be a jolly good device for you "Z" ..... I spot a few capital letters ......
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apéro, meet-up, meetup, paris