Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-21-2010, 07:10 PM   #1
raepollack
raepollack began at the beginning.

Device: Barnes & Noble Nook
Metadata not transferring to Nook

I have scoured the internet and have yet to find a solution to the following problem:

I am using Calibre to update the metadata for epub files that I wish to put on my nook. I will say I'm going a little OCD on it, but I want the title and authors to be exactly correct, instead of:

"01 Title" for some titles
"LastName, FirstName" for some authors

My problem is that, no matter what I try, the metadata that I have changed in Calibre won't show up on the Nook! It's not a big deal for the majority of the epubs that I'm loading, but the few oddballs would be difficult to find because they do not follow the same format.

I've heard of others with this problem but no solution. So pretty please, can you help me?
raepollack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
iharley
iharley began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Are these title already on your nook prior to changing the metadata? I've found when ever I've changed any information for books that are already on the nook I have to remove the book from the nook then send the edited book back to the nook.
iharley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert