Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-06-2010, 03:13 PM   #16
macsolns
macsolns began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falbe Publishing View Post
Tlrowley, Thank you so much for looking this up. I spent Saturday fiddling around with iTunes, but could figure out how to see ibooks either. I guess it is just totally exclusive to ipad, at least for now.
iBooks is a free app in the App store. If you have an iPod Touch or an iPhone, you can download the free app. When you run the app on iPod Touch or an iPhone, it shows up as a bookshelf (empty to start). On the upper right corner of the bookshelf, there is button marked Store. Touch that button to go to the iBook Store.

I do not know how to view it if you do not have the iPod Touch or an iPhone.

RonOS
macsolns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:14 AM   #17
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
A couple of shots off ipad.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ebook1.JPG
Views:	342
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	58556   Click image for larger version

Name:	ebook2s.JPG
Views:	336
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	58557  
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2012, 05:35 AM   #18
khamelink
Author & Reader
khamelink began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hi guys. I know this is an old thread but I did a google search of this issue and was brought here.

My books are apparently distributing in the iBookstore via AllRomance.com however I do not yet possess any Apple device. May someone please provide me with screenshots of my books and a way to view the iBookstore sans Apple device?

Books are:
'Miguel and Grace' by Melissa Kyeyune
'A Greek God in Harlem' by Melissa Kyeyune.

Some screenshots would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys!
khamelink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:46 AM   #19
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Khamelink, the easiest way is to download itunes to your Windows computer and search under Books. However I can tell you now that you are not on the Australian bookstore. I don't know if that's intentional or not.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:53 AM   #20
khamelink
Author & Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Khamelink, the easiest way is to download itunes to your Windows computer and search under Books. However I can tell you now that you are not on the Australian bookstore. I don't know if that's intentional or not.
hi kyteflyer! thanks for the response.

that's weird that it would be blocked in some countries, i want my books to sell wherever possible and was not offered an option to decide countries.

or maybe my books are not on iBookstore at all as of yet. I only uploaded them to AllRomance yesterday morning (my impatient nature right there haha).

i will ask someone to check back in a few more days.
however

p.s. i will download that huge program iTunes and try to check. thanks
Advert
Old 09-28-2012, 09:05 AM   #21
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

I checked on my iPad and the books are not for sale in the US bookstore, yet, either, sorry. I'd be happy to check, download samples and take screenshots for you when they are. Please remind me, though, my memory is very short
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:40 AM   #22
khamelink
Author & Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
I checked on my iPad and the books are not for sale in the US bookstore, yet, either, sorry. I'd be happy to check, download samples and take screenshots for you when they are. Please remind me, though, my memory is very short
hi tlrowley

Thanks for the reply and checking. If they're not in the US bookstore then that's really weird. I think maybe AllRomance.com is still processing them as I submitted them 2 days ago.

It would be great if you could check for me and take screenshots.
I'll remind you again in a few days.

You guys have been a great help here. - Melissa.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:04 AM   #23
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamelink View Post
Thanks for the reply and checking. If they're not in the US bookstore then that's really weird. I think maybe AllRomance.com is still processing them as I submitted them 2 days ago.
It may take several days. Some feed-to-other-store systems only send out new releases once a week; some of the other bookstores only upload the new listings once a week. It's easier on the servers that way; they don't have a constant flux of new content.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #24
khamelink
Author & Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
It may take several days. Some feed-to-other-store systems only send out new releases once a week; some of the other bookstores only upload the new listings once a week. It's easier on the servers that way; they don't have a constant flux of new content.
Thanks for the re-assurance. I'll wait a week or so. The iBookstore would be an awesome platform.

Tags
fantasy, ibookstore, ipad