Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 11-04-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
Nathan Campos
Groupie
Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX & Kindle (2011)
Question How To Install Windows Mobile On a Smartq 7

Hello,
I'm a C# developer and I've buyed a Smartq 7 because I see that it's possible to insstall Windows Mobile 6 on it, I already have a iPaq(for development), but that giant screen make me crazy but how I can install it to my Smartq 7?

Thanks,
Nathan Paulino Campos
Nathan Campos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:13 PM   #2
Nathan Campos
Groupie
Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX & Kindle (2011)
Hello,
I was also reading this blog post, but that version of NK.nb0 file is for Q5, where can I find where to download the Q7 version?

Thanks,
Nathan Paulino Campos
Nathan Campos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #3
Nation.A.List
Addict
Nation.A.List doesn't litterNation.A.List doesn't litter

Device: SmartQ 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Campos View Post
Hello,
I'm a C# developer and I've buyed a Smartq 7 because I see that it's possible to insstall Windows Mobile 6 on it, I already have a iPaq(for development), but that giant screen make me crazy but how I can install it to my Smartq 7?

Thanks,
Nathan Paulino Campos
Not sure if you can I guess you would need some kind of developers kit and a lot of time. I know a lot of people would like to be able to run WinMO so if you could do it you would be a hero
Nation.A.List is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:52 PM   #4
Nation.A.List
Addict

Quote:
Hello,
I was also reading this blog post, but that version of NK.nb0 file is for Q5, where can I find where to download the Q7 version?

Thanks,
Nathan Paulino Campos
Not 100% sure if its the same thing but if you download this file http://www.filefactory.com/file/aha5...actor_v2_6_zip and use it to extract all the components (rootfs, kernel etc) from your SmartQ7 image file, you will find a file called qi.nb0 , hopefully this is what you are after.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:54 PM   #5
AlanMc
Enthusiast
AlanMc began at the beginning.

Device: SmartQ7
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks,
Nathan Paulino Campos
I know that the Q7 is only can be installed WINCE, it is different with WIN MOBILE. You can download the wince form http://www.eletroworld.cn/nb/download/Q7wince2.rar and extract it. There is a file NK.nb0 in the boot folder. That is for the Q7.
AlanMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
Nation.A.List
Addict

If your having this file helps getting WinMo onto the SmartQ's, then here you go; http://www.filefactory.com/file/a1abc2e/n/NK_nb0

Tags
smartq, windows, windows ce