Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 04-04-2009, 04:27 AM   #31
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchope View Post
It has the "go to page" function. But adding bookmark is something it lacks now. Only "resume reading" is available. Hope this could be fixed in future firmware upgrade.
Arrrgghhh! That's a show-stopper for me. One of the main reasons I sold my iLiad was its lack of bookmarking.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:16 PM   #32
mavisfoxit
mavisfoxit began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchope View Post
.......I just saw a review about the Foxit Eslick in another forum. The guy just got a new Eslick and attached many picures to show the display of different files, which really appealled to me. Now I'm pretty sure I'll get this one for my first e-ink reader, since I think it's better than the PRS 505 or other 6-inch devices in term of working with PDF.

A few quick references of the Eslick functionalities: PDF margin removel, fit-to-width, zoom in/out, go-to-page. Now the Eslick is about US$270~280 with shipping($259.99 without shipping), which is a little lower than the Sony's PRS 505.
Thanks for your feedback, wanchope. Foxit appreciate that you like Foxit eSlick and have good comments on our Forum. I am thinking if we can put your comments on Foxit Customer Testimonial page for eSlick. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
mavisfoxit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2009, 02:20 AM   #33
wanchope
Enthusiast
wanchope began at the beginning.

Device: Foxit Eslick, Mobireader on Nokia 6220c
Publishing new firmware and fixing the current problems people have been discussing would be the best way to show your apprecaition to us users.
wanchope is offline   Reply With Quote