Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-19-2005, 09:00 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Paris Hilton's Blackberry hacked

Uhm... imagine the pride and joy of the hacker who could show Paris' private e-mails to his best buddies! MSNBC News is gossipping that the partying heiress has been the victim of a hacker who somehow got access to her Blackberry and was reading her private e-mails. Then again, what rational sane person would care about the e-mails she is writing to her beloved dog Tinkerbell?

PS: I always thought she had a Sidekick (see image). Is she such a geek to need two handheld devices?
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 10:44 AM   #2
PaulJManoogian
PaulJManoogian began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim x30
First of all, I'm with you: Who CARES what she's talking about!

Secondly, I'm guessing she uses a BlackBerry 'cause she couldn't figure out HOW to use her SideKick! LOL!
PaulJManoogian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-19-2005, 07:55 PM   #3
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
I have to wonder if the reporter or the source got the story wrong. The Secret Service busted someone who hacked T-Mobile the other day (or was it last week?), including the Sidekick accounts of some of the celebs they have on PR retainer. PH was one of them.
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 10:28 PM   #4
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I doubt she uses any device.... of that sort anyway, lol.... :P

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 10:17 AM   #5
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Tststs someone doesn't learn from her mistakes:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3396
Advert
Old 02-20-2005, 03:00 PM   #6
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbarnett
I doubt she uses any device.... of that sort anyway, lol.... :P

Craig.
You my friend are very wrong... She is very tech savy.
Old 02-20-2005, 04:22 PM   #7
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Get the Pics and data at hacking.to

http://hacking.to/parishilton/

And you're set.

Really impressive - This is really bad for her personal reputation...
Old 02-20-2005, 09:09 PM   #8
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Talking

It's hilarious how this is breaking news . . . who gives a crap? People are already trying to profit off of it. Pretty funny, though. www.cafepress.com/i_hacked_paris
Old 02-20-2005, 11:36 PM   #9
paris
Nameless Being

if the other sites do not work, i found http://paris.fajnweb.com - works at the time i am writing this
Old 02-21-2005, 02:50 AM   #10
Unregistered
Nameless Being

go paris lol

well wait till demi and others get posted

http://www.webrats.com/book.html
Old 02-21-2005, 02:52 AM   #11
Unregistered
Nameless Being

the entire story !!!!

http://www.webrats.com/main.webrats/...ck-got-hacked/
Old 02-21-2005, 03:38 AM   #12
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Guys check this out!
www.thanksparis.com

That has to be the funniest thing!
Old 02-21-2005, 04:43 AM   #13
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Oh dear, I am sure she isn't making friends this way! Imagine what a pain - 500+ phone numbers have to be changed.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:42 AM   #14
mrfox
mrfox began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered

thx for the info
mrfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 05:43 AM   #15
Unregistered
Nameless Being

The Drudge Report confirmed the authenticity of the hack.

One top star reached Sunday morning expressed total outrage at Paris.

"I gave her my number after we met in Miami, I did not know she f**king kept it on her cellphone!" the star explained.

What remains unanswered: who is Paris Hilton?