Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Mobile Sites

Notices

Old 06-27-2004, 01:07 PM   #46
Montalvo
Connoisseur
Montalvo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Montalvo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Montalvo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: TT
Wink Channel Updated!

The channel for the NewYorkTimes has been UPDATED with the following sections:

* International
* National
* Business
* Opinion
* Technology
* Science
* Arts

Use the following URL to get it:
http://tupalmx.com/pruebasphp/grab_todo_nyt.php

Enjoy!
Old 06-27-2004, 02:13 PM   #47
archituz
Connoisseur
archituz doesn't litterarchituz doesn't litter

Samuel,
Great work, except every article link points to the NYT sign-in page.
I AM registered on the NYT web page, but how do we sign-in using iSiloX?
I tried the AccessAuthentication tab, but that didn't work.
Marty
Advert
Old 06-27-2004, 02:40 PM   #48
Montalvo
Connoisseur
Montalvo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Montalvo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Montalvo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

I dont know, Archituz.

I have just converted the URL with iSiloX, and It generate a 512Kb file with ALL the articles complete, and without any problem.

I didn't change anything on the INTERNATIONAL and NATIONAL section, that you reported working fine on your post of a few hours ago.

What can I say? It is working fine here...
anyone has problems with this channel?
Old 06-27-2004, 03:01 PM   #49
Harpgliss
Member Retired
Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.

Device: TH55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montalvo
I dont know, Archituz.

I have just converted the URL with iSiloX, and It generate a 512Kb file with ALL the articles complete, and without any problem.

I didn't change anything on the INTERNATIONAL and NATIONAL section, that you reported working fine on your post of a few hours ago.

What can I say? It is working fine here...
anyone has problems with this channel?
Hi,

Are you sure this http://tupalmx.com/pruebasphp/grab_todo_nyt.php is the link you are using?

I just get the International and National sections and they are dated June 25.

I think this is great you are adding sections for people who are making requests.

Now for my request,could you add the sports to this and it would be perfect for my needs.

Great work.

David

Never mind.I just did a conversion and this worked as advertised.

Just did not work in my browser.wierd.

Last edited by Harpgliss; 06-27-2004 at 03:27 PM. Reason: added information
Old 06-27-2004, 03:30 PM   #50
mercedes
Apple and Sony zealot
mercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it is

Device: TH55
Worked great for me Samuel. I got all the sections you listed and they link to the articles.

Nice work. I am happy. I can now delete plucker and jpluck.

If it's not working for anyone, enable send and receive cookies in iSilox.
Advert
Old 06-27-2004, 07:09 PM   #51
archituz
Connoisseur

Thanks Mercedes. The cookies did the trick. In the years I've been using iSilo and iSiloX, I've never used cookies!
Samuel, Of course you were correct. The links all work work fine.
Thanks again for your great contribution to the iSilo universe.
Marty
Old 07-04-2004, 11:36 PM   #52
wruoca
wruoca began at the beginning.

Device: TJ27
Great work!

However, I found that some titles cannot autowrap under International section, and the command "Next Link" in Isilo 4.05 doesn't work normaly. "Next Link" works fine on other sections.

Can you put a sign, such as ".", in the beginning of each title, as Anandtech To Go? It'll be much easier to read. http://www.anandtech.com/anandtechtext.html

QW
Old 07-07-2004, 07:18 AM   #53
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
/me syncs right now.... thank you for that great resource, Montalvo!
Old 07-13-2004, 10:04 PM   #54
archituz
Connoisseur

When I downloaded today, I only received International, National, Business, Opinion and Technology. Science and Arts were missing. Any ideas?
Marty
Old 07-13-2004, 10:44 PM   #55
Montalvo
Connoisseur

I have just checked, and everything is working fine. My advice with this strange situations is trying to convert it a second time, a couple of minutes later.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:03 PM   #56
larryliao
larryliao began at the beginning.

Device: TT3
For samuel NY times site, I can't open it . They always show me check in or register page. Someone said enable cookies of send and receive. But I click the successfully conversed New York Times with right click and click properties to enable cookies. It did'nt work. Now I found to delete the file and download again. But before download
you should click Isilox on top status bar Documents -->Default Properties and click enable Cookies for receive and send. This should automaticly show your downloaded NY times cookies names and domain. Now It works perfectly!!!
Old 07-15-2004, 08:31 PM   #57
archituz
Connoisseur

I get all the intended sections now. Don't know what the glitch was.
Marty
Old 07-16-2004, 08:17 AM   #58
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
I had a few problems yesterday. When I tried it at home I got only the link page but none of the links. When I got to work it was fine. This morning it worked without a problem. Thanks for this resource! I have one recommendation, because the list of stories has grown so large. A page for each section would be great, with a root page that just links to the sections. Thanks again.

Iggy
Old 07-17-2004, 01:55 PM   #59
gadgetguru
Addict
gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.gadgetguru got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Tungsten T5
Or perhaps making it into two channels instead of one?
Old 08-05-2004, 10:05 AM   #60
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Hey All,

The original http://tupalmx.com/pruebasphp/grab_NYT-2.php still is all that I need.

edit: August 7th 2004

The above link does not work. It goes to an ad when you click something. I will be using the updated link that is provided in this thread.

Last edited by zire71man; 08-07-2004 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Wrong information