Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-26-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
Spur52
Enthusiast
Spur52 can extract oil from cheeseSpur52 can extract oil from cheeseSpur52 can extract oil from cheeseSpur52 can extract oil from cheeseSpur52 can extract oil from cheeseSpur52 can extract oil from cheeseSpur52 can extract oil from cheeseSpur52 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle
How do I view all books after search?

How do I view all books after search? When doing a search I have been hitting the escape key to bring back my library view. However sometimes hitting the escape key does nothing. What is the trick to getting my view back? I feel kinda stupid for asking this question but HELP
Spur52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur52 View Post
How do I view all books after search? When doing a search I have been hitting the escape key to bring back my library view. However sometimes hitting the escape key does nothing. What is the trick to getting my view back? I feel kinda stupid for asking this question but HELP
Click the little Back arrow near the right end of the search box
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert