Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-08-2009, 04:14 AM   #1
bill the smith
Banned
bill the smith began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 700
Hello from Melbourne, Australia

I have bought a Sony 700 on ebay and I should get it next week.
I have had a good look at Mobileread and I think it is an excellent site.
Thank you all.
bill the smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:30 AM   #2
ladyjane
I hate to clean
ladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheeseladyjane can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, Acer NetBook
welcome bill, congrats on your new toy your going to love it.I have a 505 and don't know what I did before it..Make sure to check out the free books on this site and ask all the questions you have, theres always someone around that can answer any thing you want to know and more...happy reading
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2009, 08:30 AM   #3
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Bill the Smith!

I have a 700 and don't know what how I actually read a book before I got it! If you have any questions or concerns once you receive your reader, don't hesitate to ask. There is a dedicated forum for the Sony 700 and many questions you have will probably have answers there.

Enjoy and happy reading.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
G'Day Bill and welcome to MobileRead. Be sure and let us know when you get your new toy and how you like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:30 AM   #5
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
I'm late, but hello bill, and Click image for larger version

Name:	welcome australia.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	32245 to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert