Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-23-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Sony PRS-505 Cover

Hi, I'm a very happy owner of a silver PRS-505, and my cover just died a natural death after two years of extremely heavy use (one of the hinges broke). I was wondering if anyone had a cover lying around, the original one would be fine and actually preferred, and I'd love to buy it and take it off your hands. I'm between jobs and looking forward to perhaps purchasing a new e reader some day (say, when Kindle 3 comes out and I have some spare money again) but for now I love my Sony, and it's really difficult to use without a cover (I hate putting it down on my nightstand without the cover). Thanks!
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:30 PM   #2
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
I have an original brown cover that you can have. If you are outside of the US, just pay the shipping (in the US, its on me). Someone just helped me out over at Kindleboards, so just paying it forward.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:22 AM   #3
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you, you're wonderful! I'll send you a PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:21 AM   #4
seajewel
Fanatic

Received the cover today by mail, thank you again! Thread can be closed.