Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 04-23-2009, 11:15 AM   #1
dpierron
calibre2opds guru
dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, PRS-650
Lightbulb Modify the zoom levels

Hi folks !

Does anybody know how to modify the default zoom levels ? I usually read on the S (small) setting, but sometimes the fonts are a teeny bit too small, and I would like to enlarge it just a bit. But, in the M setting, the font is much too big, and I don't even speak about the L setting...

While these default sizes have certainly an interest for other people, they are just plain too big for me, and I'm forced to edit the ePub files, inserting a "font-size: 1.2em" statement in the CSS...

I'd like to modify these default sizes, so the M and L settings would be usable (by me at least) and I could keep the default ePub files as they were intended by the publisher (not even speaking about DRM...)

Maybe the nice people who have made PRSCustomizer and Universal Flasher can help me ? I just need some pointers, I think I'll be able to do most of the work afterwards, I'm a programmer for a living, so a few scripts in a Unix system will not scare me

Cheers,
David.
dpierron is offline   Reply With Quote