Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 11-22-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
Artha
-----
Artha began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung SNE65
The Misc folder

I have read the fine manual and it says there the Misc folder is for misc files. Now, what are those? Can this folder be discarded if there're no misc files?
Artha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
If the Misc folder contains nothing, it will not be added to the epub, don't worry about it. It is used for files which are not explicitly related to any other category.
Serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2011, 02:22 PM   #3
Artha
-----

That good to know that's not included. Thanks.

Anyway, for my own curiosity, what might go in there in the current state of epub generators and readers?
Old 11-22-2011, 04:59 PM   #4
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Ehhh, music/sound effects/video I guess, tho I'm sure in the future textbooks will start to include examples and such in the future.
Serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:34 PM   #5
Artha
-----

Epub 3 more like it.
Advert